2. Merritt Academy Open House- Wednesday, August 30th 5:30-7:00
* Middle School and High School schedules will be available for pick in the High School Gym.
* Preschool- 12th grade students can visit their classrooms and meet their teachers.
* Uniforms will be available for K-12th grade families that ordered them in early August in the cafeteria.
* Elementary class assignments will be hanging outside the classrooms.
* Transportation assignments will be available for pick up in the high school Gym for those families that filled out the transportation survey. Due to demand for the bus this year there will be a waiting list for those that have not already signed up.
3. Casual Day Buy-Out Option- For the 2017-2018 school year the last day of every school week there will be a casual day for the k-12 grade students that costs $1.00. However, for those families that want to pay for this for the whole school year the cost is $30.00 per student. NO FAMILY will pay more than $60.00 total no matter how many kids that they have.
4. The first day of school is scheduled for Tuesday, September 5th with a full day of school starting at 7:45.
5. We still have limited spots open in some grade levels. Please see the attached flier about referral incentives for current Merritt Families.